If there is a question about what the thing couldn’t be absent in the kitchen, I think there will be numerous answers for it? It can be a stove, a pot, a pantry, a refrigerator or even a dishwasher, but if the question comes like this “what is the most necessary electric equipment to promote the health issues in the kitchen that can’t be absent in your kitchen?” I won’t hesitate to answer that is the best food savers
1. A Great Method to Prolong the Life of Foods
All we know that foods can’t be kept fresh for a long time in the natural atmosphere because foods will be exposed to oxygen that causes spoilage. Plus, the moisture contained in foods will create a ground for bacterium to grow, which is bad for health. Although people also discovered many methods to preserve foods for long-term uses such as pickled vegetables and smoked fishes. However, things have been dramatically changed since the invention of vacuum sealers. Along with the ability of keeping food fresh for longer term than traditional methods do, what are real benefits of a vacuum sealer in preserving foods for long-term uses? A vacuum sealer which works by sucking out all the oxygen and moisture contained in the foods can keep food fresh 5 times longer than traditional methods.
- In natural atmosphere, fresh foods like vegetables and fruits can’t stay fresh for over a week and start getting rotten due to the exposure to oxygen.
- If beef, poultry and fish can be kept fresh in a freezer for 6 months, with the vacuum sealer method, the time of storage lasts 2 – 3 years.
- If coffee beans can be remained the natural flavor in a freezer for 6 months, they will be remained the flavor for 2 – 3 years when being sealed in a foodsaver bags or containers.
- How long pickles last in standard jars? 1 – 2 years is the time for pickles can be stored in standard jars placed in a pantry but if you vacuum sealed the pickled vegetables in bags with a vacuum sealer, the time can lasts 5 times longer.
- What about rice and pasta? Rice and pasta are quite good to store in the temperature of room comparing other foods. If you keep your rice and pasta in containers and place them in a pantry, they can stay in good condition for 6 months but when vacuum sealing them in bags or containers used for vacuum sealing, they can be stored for 1 – 2 years for long term uses.
2. No Waste Foods – No Waste Money
- It is very normal to see families throw away the leftover foods in the trash cans but why we have to waste foods like this? All we do is buying some bags that are used for vacuum sealing and just put the leftover foods in them, vacuum sealing the edges of bags, then place these bags in your refrigerator and now you have the foods for later use.
- If you are a farmer, a vacuum sealer seems more important to you because from your bumper crop, you can save a lot of money to never buy them in the supermarket with higher prices when they are in off seasons and never worry about the next crop failure by storing your vegetables and fruits in foodsaver bags.
3. Using A Vacuum Sealer for Marinade
It often takes for 2 hours to overnight to marinate your meat and steaks to be ready for cooking when using the traditional ways to marinate. However, with a vacuum sealer, things are easier and quicker. You can put your steaks in a container that are used for vacuum sealing and pour the marinade, vacuum sealing it to suck the air out of the container, then within 15 minutes, your steaks will be soaked in marinate and get ready for a perfect cooking.
4. Vacuum Sealing Non-Food Items
Along with an effective way to preserve foods, a vacuum sealer can be used for storing the non-food items. For example, to keep the shine of silver cutlery better and save time to polish them, you can store in a foodsaver bags wrapped with thick cloth or papers to help the bags avoid being torn by the sharp edges. You can also use this way to keep your important things like photos, pass port and paper from being water proof.
Vistit housekeepingmaster.com to read more about home and kitchen article. They buy and test a lot of home and kitchen machine then write about it. They want to help other people, who need to read more information before own one.